1. Be nice to one another. No "playing the man".
2. Nobody has the right to question what you hear, measurements will only tell you so much.
3. No discussion of other forums or their personas. It always seems to end in tears. NB: This includes carrying the arguments of banned members over here from other forums. We don’t want the poison of folk we have removed, posted here by proxy. This applies especially to the late Mr Dunn. A subject which remains as toxic as ever. It won’t get any oxygen here.
4. There are no trade accounts but traders are welcome to join and promote their gear. A bit of promotion is fine so long as you're not boring anyone to death with it or clogging up the forum with advertorial
5. You are responsible for what you post. Please ensure you keep away from insults, defamatory or slanderous/libellous comments,
6. If you are a someone who enjoys conflict, being abusive and posting offensive comments, pics or any other unwelcome content, this is the wrong place for you. Please don't join as there are other places more suited to your needs. Anyone posting in such a manner here will be immediately and irrevocably banned in the interests of those who only want to discuss Hifi and audio,